16 years ago
Mid-level to Senior Engineer
Full Time, Salary, Permanent
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
1) 5 years programming experience,
2) at least 3 of those years in discrete or process manufacturing
3) proficiency with Allen-Bradley and other PLC's,
4) proficiency with OPC Servers,
5) proficiency with Wonderware, Rockwell software and HMI applications,
6) experience in integration, designing, developing and deploying process
control and/or information systems.
Extra points for proficiency with: VB.NET, MSSQL (OLEDB, ADO) XML, HTML,
Crystal Reports, Object-oriented, multi-threading, C++, COM, Datasweep.
This engineer will join the company at a time of dynamic growth and will
very quickly be given project management responsibilities. The successful
applicant for this position will meet ALL the requirements and be able to
interact effectively with the customer, must love seeing his/her creations
work correctly, must be willing to travel and remain until the job is done
and must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ideal candidate
will have food, beverage, dairy or similar continuous process experience,
experience in project management, electrical design, close loop control, PLC
and HMI programming, and must be self motivated individual able to take a
project from inception to completion.
For consideration or more information, please contact: