Norton Consultants Pty Ltd is currently seeking to employ a Control Systems Engineer with LV Controls and DCS/PLC/SCADA system design and configuration experience to join our growing team. Based in our office in Melbourne, Australia, occasional travel to all corners of Australasia and parts of the Pacific region may be required.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (Electrical) and qualifications acceptable for Graduate entry to the Institution of Engineers, Australia (IEAust).
- Minimum 2 years experience in an industrial environment.
- Resident in, or hold permits to live and work in, Australia.
- Be a self-motivated team player.
- Be experienced with trouble-shooting, configuring and programming of DCS, PLC and SCADA hardware and software (CitectSCADA an advantage).
- Have an above-average understanding of control system design strategies.
- Able to design and trouble-shoot industrial communication systems.
- Have a good working knowledge of low-voltage electrical control and distribution systems.
This position would ideally suit a Graduate Electrical Engineer with an interest in Aviation and Aircraft Refuelling systems, currently working for a major petrochemical or heavy industry company and wishing to expand his/her horizons across a variety of clients and industries both large and small. A salary package of up to A$75,000 will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
"It's not a job. It's an adventure." - Mark Walsh (this NG)
If you, or anyone you know, may be interested in this position, please send a brief resume and contact details to me at the address below.
Thanks and regards,
Cameron Dorrough Director
-------------------------- Norton Consultants Pty Ltd Email: cdorrough(at)rmna.com.au Web: