RTAP Real Time Application Platform

Hello,
I have an error mesage "Could only acquire sufficient Database Capacity licenses for 1536 points" while using "RtapScheduler -e <nomenvironnement>"
It seems a license problem but the command runs with another environment on the same machine. The license constraints (data Collection OPT 100) seem OK. Do you know how to count the points? Do you have any idea to fix the problem? Do you know anybody to help me?
Thank you very much