CAD designer - an online survey - PhD Research

Hello, We are conducting two online surveys on behalf of the Department of Design & Technology at Loughborough University and forms an essential part of my PhD research please could you find the time to complete these surveys.

The aim of the first survey is to assess your views as a designer to aid the development of a specification for a 3D visualization and evaluation software tool for the future. Such a tool would be used to capture consumer perceptions using virtual prototyping technologies.

Designer requirements for next generation product evaluation software Please could you help my research by completing my online survey which should take on average 5-10 minutes at:

The second survey should take no longer than 10 minutes; the aim of this survey is to assess what the industry uses during their design processes in terms of product evaluation and can be found at:

Product Evaluation in Industry

The information you provide will remain confidential and will be collated into a single report for each survey. Feel free to contact me at snipped-for-privacy@lboro.ac.uk if you have any other questions.

Thank you for your participation, please feel free to forward this to anyone else you think might be able to help.

Roland Barge

___________________________ Roland A. Barge BSc (Hons), MSc

Reply to
whizkid2000