CAD & creativity

Hi everyone,

Is CAD affecting your ability to be creative? I would like to invite you to participate in a survey to help me find out. The link below will take you to a short online survey that should take 5-10min to complete. It's part of an academic research project looking at the ways CAD can affect the way we do our work and solve engineering problems. I can provide anyone who is interested with a summary of the results.

Thanks very much,

Brett Robertson

CAD designer & PhD student

University of Queensland, Australia

Reply to
Brett Robertson

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed so far. I've had a good response rate and the comments have been helpful and encouraging.

I'll still keen to hear from anyone who has the time! I'll be closing the survey at the end of the week and sending the results to anyone who leaves their address in the survey.

Thanks again,

Brett

Reply to
Brett Robertson

Thanks. This kind of thing needs to be done more often.

Reply to
TOP

Just doing survey

This is a really interesting subject. PLEASE would you kind enough to give us some links to your findings, and the results.

thanks

Reply to
Life in Mono