Please help me research the future of CAD

Hi folks,

I would appreciate a favor. I am a student in a manufacturing program at Indiana State University. I am writing a paper on the evolution and future trends of drafting technology. I have developed a survey concerning where you think that drafting technology will go in the next 3 - 10 years. I'm particularly interested in applications of solid modeling CAD data and it's applications toward existing and new technologies from CAM to virtual reality. I am also interested in a projection of the future of drafting as a trade and a career.

Please help me out and take this survey. It is located at this URL:

If you leave an email address I will send you a copy of the finished report.

Thank you so much!

Eli Vestich

Reply to
Rayvaun