Please help me research the future of CAD

Hi folks,
I would appreciate a favor. I am a student in a manufacturing program at Indiana State University. I am writing a paper on the evolution and future
trends of drafting technology. I have developed a survey concerning where you think that drafting technology will go in the next 3 - 10 years. I'm particularly interested in applications of solid modeling CAD data and it's applications toward existing and new technologies from CAM to virtual reality. I am also interested in a projection of the future of drafting as a trade and a career.
Please help me out and take this survey. It is located at this URL:
http://axis.ssu.portsmouth.oh.us/~eli/draft.html
If you leave an email address I will send you a copy of the finished report.
Thank you so much!
Eli Vestich