Batch Plotting .plt files

I know about Autocads batch plot, but if I do a plot to file how do I send
them to the plotter? I have an HP designjet 500.
I know it can be done, but always had IT people set it up so I kinda of took
it for granted. Now I need to know how.
Any help would be appreciated.
~JNJ~
Reply to
JNJ
GoPlot :
N.
Reply to
Norbert Grund
This is a simple free tool, that "send" the file to the Windows Ploetter. It has an HPGL2 Analyser build in, that give you some information about the HPGL2 file (Saved papersize, quality mode, resolution..)
Regards Toni
"JNJ" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:40845e09$ snipped-for-privacy@katy-news.txucom.net...
Reply to
ToniG
I can't believe there are still some smart people that aren't too arrogant to share there knowledge like this man. I we all could still remember how it was back when we strarted newsgroups would be friendlier. Just wanted to thank this man for sharing his knowledge with the rest of us for free. Thanks, ~JNJ~
Reply to
JNJ
You can use the DOS command
copy /b plotfile.plt LPT1: or type plotfile.plt>LPT1:
Instead of LPT1: you can use also another device name (e.g. COM1: or COM2: depending on your hardware configuration) and also you can use a plotter name in the net. (//servername/plottername).
Juergen
JNJ schrieb:
Reply to
Jürgen Palme
/bla snipped
I've pointed you directly to the best free solution avail and you are complaining... you are inappropriate.
If you are not satisified with my answer you are very welcome to simply ignore it or search for an answer by yourself before asking the same ol' question again and again:

*huh* N.
P.S.: learn to quote
Reply to
Norbert Grund