Batch Plotting .plt files

I know about Autocads batch plot, but if I do a plot to file how do I send them to the plotter? I have an HP designjet 500. I know it can be done, but always had IT people set it up so I kinda of took it for granted. Now I need to know how. Any help would be appreciated. ~JNJ~

Reply to
JNJ

GoPlot :

N.

Reply to
Norbert Grund

This is a simple free tool, that "send" the file to the Windows Ploetter. It has an HPGL2 Analyser build in, that give you some information about the HPGL2 file (Saved papersize, quality mode, resolution..)

Regards Toni

"JNJ" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:40845e09$ snipped-for-privacy@katy-news.txucom.net...

Reply to
ToniG

You can use the DOS command

copy /b plotfile.plt LPT1: or type plotfile.plt>LPT1:

Instead of LPT1: you can use also another device name (e.g. COM1: or COM2: depending on your hardware configuration) and also you can use a plotter name in the net. (//servername/plottername).

Juergen

JNJ schrieb:

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

/bla snipped

I've pointed you directly to the best free solution avail and you are complaining... you are inappropriate.

If you are not satisified with my answer you are very welcome to simply ignore it or search for an answer by yourself before asking the same ol' question again and again:

*huh* N.

P.S.: learn to quote

Reply to
Norbert Grund