Batch plotting

Hello Kind folks,
Wondering how to Batch plot from the publish command(or dialog box)
because I keep getting a plot style error or page setup error,
When I publish to the the plotter I do not see a way to setup the plot
style before
It starts the procedure and then gives the error... using '07
right now I'm opening every drawing one at a time and going through
the plot props to plot each layout and it's not time effective in this
environment. Any help?
Brendan
Reply to
Brendan