batch plotting

I had always ignored batch plotting because most of the time my files have about 4 sheets. Tabs were good enough.
I am getting lazy in my old age.
It seems like the plot command would interrupt a lips routine. Am I right about that?
I run 2000, would anybody like to recommend a batch plotting routine?
Michael - if memory serves you are working on some HTML. I begin to play with it. I have been just playing with notepad and Firefox. The canned software I have seen produces spaghetti code.
I think I would like an HTML editor that is like VLISP, just some shortcuts for commands, "< >" matching, a little formatting. Color coding would not hurt.
You write good code. What HTML editor do you use?