batch rendering

does PW's have a batch rendering feature? I'd like to set up different views , render to a file , move to the next view , repeat.

Reply to
JF

I know of no batch rendering in PW.

Although if you have Solidworks Animator, it lets you create a series of .bmp or .tga files while using PhotoWorks to render each image.

It also numbers the images in sequence and lets you place them in a designated directory.

SEA

Reply to
scota

Another thing I've done is to create a .avi in SW Animator and bring into something like Jasc Animation Shop and copy the frames I want out to Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop.

SEA

Reply to
scota