Infinite length line lines

Just wondering if anybody uses these things? I haven't really had a situation where I needed them or thought I would use them. Not sure what they are good for. I think SW just added them to make the Acad users happy?

Reply to
abc

I am still on 2004, but if I was on 2005 I am sure I could find some good uses for them in layout and design.

Reply to
TOP

They are purely fluff to entice the acad crowd. Useless fluff....

Malcontent Southern California's Four Seasons: Earthquake, Mudslide, Brushfire, and Riot

Reply to
Malcontent