Some things just never change

Some things just never change, what is it ? Seven years ago !! In the
world of internet, it is half way to the begining of history.
'ava nice weekend
Giorgis
So THAT's where all the drivel about "seamless, unified hybrid" whatever started!! Gads. It's worse than even I thought. Poor guy really DOESN'T have a life. (Doesn't get him out of my killfile list, though.)
Giorgis wrote:
Reply to
Sporkman