Airy R Bean

Hi Guys,
"Airy R Bean" in his various guises of socket puppet has repeatedly directed comments at my daughters on the basis he considers them 'fair
game' for such contact because the appeared in a news report in RadCom (a legitimate and respectable amateur radio magazine) following their various successes in the Foundation and Intermediate examinations.
He has also posted comments, under a different false name, following the Soham murders, in particular " other people's children are always so selfish, noisy, and inconsiderate of other's property that one or two going missing might do wonders for the attitudes of bad parents?". That suggests a less than healthy respect for the welfare children. In fact, he seems to consider them 'fair game' in any vendetta he may undertake. A vendetta based on no more than his own failings and inability to learn.
Now, newsgroups are a forum where abuse is par for the course and, I for one, don't get upset by much of what is said about me. If I did, I'd play elsewhere.
However, "Airy R Bean" goes far beyond that and his fascination with my family, especially when coupled with his comments re the Soham murders, is a disturbing matter.
He gets aware with his activities because we tolerate him, when we don't need to. Abuse reports have already been sent to those in his ISP supply chain, namely:
snipped-for-privacy@ycos.co.uk The Email address he is currently using. snipped-for-privacy@network-i.net The company that supplies his virtual ISP supplier snipped-for-privacy@Uni-Berlin.DE His news server.
If. like me, you are tired of his activities, I urge you to complain as well. Although many of you know his real identity, all you need do is complain about his assumed one. His IP address with do the rest and he can't claim defamation without revealing his identity in public, thereby admitting to his postings.
I've little doubt he will 'reappear' elsewhere- with another ISP and possibly identity- and we may have to repeat this process but, eventually, it will become apparent to him and his family that his activities are not acceptable.
Brian
Forgot alt.engineering.electrical...

below.
You have a rather silly and childish turn-of-phrase which would seem to give the lie to your claim that your motivation is to purge the NG of outbursts of the very style that you illustrate below.
There is only one manner in which to conduct a debate, and that is a civil and polite manner; a manner which you would do well to learn.

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:24:24 -0000, "Airy R. Bean"
You ARE a goddamned Usenet RETARD to top post that one retarded remark, while quoting 54 lines beneath it!
Your entire purpose is that of a troll.
On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:40:43 -0800, DarkMatter

He is NOT a troll ... you can be sure of that.
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:02:13 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospamblueyonder.co.uk Gave us:

Since there are only about 200 different types of trolling behavior, and since he fits into about 50 of them, I'd say that he's been bona fide as a troll for quite some time now.
Get a clue. Hell, yer lame ass prolly IS him blowing your own horn.
DarkMatter wrote:

Piss off! Post to someone who gives a shit!
I think that you'll find that I am not squabbling, but am asserting the right to reply, in each case.

Is Brian Reay an anagram for Airy R Bean??
Brian Reay wrote:

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT

"Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny." -F.Z.

They are anagrams.
Brian Reay is a real person, me.
Airy R Bean posts things like:
http://www.google.com/groups?q=michaela+breast+group:uk.radio.amateur&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm?9e2994_1%40mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com&rnum=2
The three young ladies he refers to are my daughters.
Now, I'm sure he will try to 'explain' his postings but there are many other made under his various false names.
--
73
Brian

and the point of posting this trash is.......?
LIAR!
I have been put on the defensive by a scurrilous, continued, gratuitously insulting and quite unnecessary campaign from you. Your post yesterday in which you made gratuitous reference to software engineering and other non-contemporaneous matters is evidence of such. The gratuitous remarks that you make in your posting below are further evidence.
Grow up, Mr Reay!
I have _NEVER_ considered your daughters to be "fair game" but have only referred to them in an exhortation to you to behave in a manner more relevant to a public forum.
Seemingly, those appeals have fallen on deaf ears.
His news server.

can't
admitting
You lose the argument instantly by hurling a tirade of insults (not profanities) at others. Just by refusing to acknowledge your identity and use a name that is an anagram of Mr Reay's name indicates that it is you who is the wrongdoer by attempting provocation. Of course, I may be wrong regarding the facts. But in light of the evidence we have all seen on this newsgroup, it is you who incites anger and upset. I have been a participant in this NG for over 1 year and in all cases, it is always Airy R. Bean who posts rude, unhelpful and potentially upsetting statements. An argument was never won by name calling (even in the playground). Airy R. Bean likes to have a high opinion of himself (nothing wrong with that), but fails to back this up by his poor behaviour indicating that he is the opposite of what he would like to be.
If Airy R. Bean was the president of USA, we'd be in the middle of a very serious war with Pakistan or India with the immediate threat of nuclear strikes... Lets just be thankful that he is only priviledged to make anonymous postings to an insignificant radio newsgroup and nothing more.......
Such a shame to see a man reduced to this...........

Stupid boy.
Grow up.

040117 0731 - Airy R. Bean wrote:

You are a LIAR
No, YOU are a LIAR
No, I'm not lying when I call you a LIAR
Yes you are. If you call me a LIAR, then you are lying.
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE
No, you're the LIAR
No, I am telling the truth; you are the LIAR
But if you call me a LIAR, then you are lying; and, I am telling the truth when I call you a LIAR
LIAR
No, YOU
Stupid boy.

You mean like you using various anagrams of Brian's name in your headers... creepy, creepy Gareth..

Yeah - very true - and it would be one way for Gareth to end his petty vendetta against Brian.
It's about time Gareth took a dose of his own medicine and GREW UP!

Whether you consider his daughters to be fair game or not is irrelevant, the very fact that you keep on bringing them up in your replies proves that you are not a gentleman, and also instills a worrying image of yourself to the rest of the newsgroup.
Isnt it about time you grew up and started acting like the gentleman that you keep on saying you are, if you have a problem with Brian then keep your comments aimed at him and stop refering to his children.
Cheers Chris - G0TOO