Airy R Bean

Recently you yourself accused me of making attacks on others. I challenged you to come up with evidence. You have failed to do so. Perhaps you are using the Freudian mechanism of projection to accuse me of doing that which you find to be unacceptable in yourself?

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

My contributions to this NG are entirely technical except when I assert the right to reply to attacks, especially when those attacks are a gratuitous, unsolicited and infantile outburst as is yours below.

If you think that there is a call to keep this NG to matters of technical interest, then I exhort you to think again about your infantile style, as below. It is you and your ilk who are destroying this NG and not those of us who make a stand for civil and polite behaviour.

Stupid boy.

Grow up.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Good grief! Does he really believe he is showing 'civil and polite behaviour'?

Reply to
RVMJ 99g

Only if you swap civil for paranoid and polite for schizophrenic!

Reply to
huLLy

Forgot alt.engineering.electrical...

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

It would appear that Gareth Evans is still the same disruptive nuisance as the one we were caused to release from employment at Westinghouse.

David

Reply to
David Sausins

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:38:54 -0000, "Airy R. Bean" Gave us:

You're a goddamned reay-tard!

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:17:21 -0000, "Airy R. Bean" Gave us:

Nice sig, you retarded twit!

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:12:33 -0000, "Airy R. Bean" Gave us:

Actually.... Nobody gives a fat flying f*ck about it AT ALL!

Reply to
DarkMatter

...........SNIP.........

same disruptive

from employment at

Do tell us more please.

Reply to
Marco

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:24:24 -0000, "Airy R. Bean" Gave us:

You ARE a goddamned Usenet RETARD to top post that one retarded remark, while quoting 54 lines beneath it!

Your entire purpose is that of a troll.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Spare uk.railway - we really couldn't care less.

Reply to
Rich Mackin

You have a rather silly and childish turn-of-phrase which would seem to give the lie to your claim that your motivation is to purge the NG of outbursts of the very style that you illustrate below.

There is only one manner in which to conduct a debate, and that is a civil and polite manner; a manner which you would do well to learn.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

One day people will realise that the way to get rid of trolls is to not keep responding to them or posting in their little threads.

It really is that simple.

Reply to
David

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 15:41:09 -0000, "Rich Mackin" Gave us:

I would suggest a complaint against Mr. Bean, since it was he that replaced your group into the follow ups after your first request to discount it from the thread.

I would find and use that post as the basis for the complaint.

I would make an exact such complaint again if he replaces it again in the future, after it has been intentionally removed and requested to be discounted by members of the group. I would suggest that all annoyed by this thread make the same complaint, based on the same criteria. Or the little bat's turd could simply comply with your desires.

THIS will get you your desired results.

Reply to
DarkMatter

You should. Airy R Bean has caused problems in your group.

If you have children you should also hope he doesn't take an interest in them.

GW

Reply to
Graham W

Whatever reason you have for your emotional distress, please stick to the truth.

You do yourself no favours by your rather silly and childish outburst, as below.

As to "causing problems in your group", do you not think, perhaps, that problems are only caused when emotionally disturbed people such as yourself launch themselves in a sea of vitriol, as you do below?

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

check this out it must be him

jOn.....

RVMJ 99g wrote in news:tnsi00da272e81kovlb3q5c3fbijji8rou@

4ax.com:

[Follow-ups set]

RVMJ,

I think that the majority of posters in uk.r.a agree with your "I for one don't agree that Mr Reay's contributions comprise 'rather silly and childish outbursts'". I also think that there is a great deal of support for your view that references to Brian's (or any other) children are totally reprehensible.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

You lose the argument instantly by hurling a tirade of insults (not profanities) at others. Just by refusing to acknowledge your identity and use a name that is an anagram of Mr Reay's name indicates that it is you who is the wrongdoer by attempting provocation. Of course, I may be wrong regarding the facts. But in light of the evidence we have all seen on this newsgroup, it is you who incites anger and upset. I have been a participant in this NG for over 1 year and in all cases, it is always Airy R. Bean who posts rude, unhelpful and potentially upsetting statements. An argument was never won by name calling (even in the playground). Airy R. Bean likes to have a high opinion of himself (nothing wrong with that), but fails to back this up by his poor behaviour indicating that he is the opposite of what he would like to be.

If Airy R. Bean was the president of USA, we'd be in the middle of a very serious war with Pakistan or India with the immediate threat of nuclear strikes... Lets just be thankful that he is only priviledged to make anonymous postings to an insignificant radio newsgroup and nothing more.......

Such a shame to see a man reduced to this...........

Reply to
F1LBY