Airy R Bean

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:21:43 +0000, Airy R. Bean wrote:

Please go and good riddance.
--
Neil
Delete delete to get address

Well, all I can say is that if he darkens the doors of ukmodeleng & perpetrates the kind of behaviour he has displayed here, the shrift he will receive will be very short indeed.
Regards, Tony
My contributions to this NG are entirely technical except when I assert the right to reply to attacks, especially when those attacks are a gratuitous, unsolicited and infantile outburst as is yours below.
If you think that there is a call to keep this NG to matters of technical interest, then I exhort you to think again about your infantile style, as below. It is you and your ilk who are destroying this NG and not those of us who make a stand for civil and polite behaviour.
Stupid boy.
Grow up.

groups on

Airy R. Bean wrote:

Good grief! Does he really believe he is showing 'civil and polite behaviour'?
--
from
RVMJ

Only if you swap civil for paranoid and polite for schizophrenic!
Recently you yourself accused me of making attacks on others. I challenged you to come up with evidence. You have failed to do so. Perhaps you are using the Freudian mechanism of projection to accuse me of doing that which you find to be unacceptable in yourself?

my
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:21:43 -0000, "Airy R. Bean"

Sorry mate I was the second starter member.
Going to Harrogate Mr Bean? I'll buy you a pint. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:20:13 +0000, John Stevenson

I notice that you don't specify what of ;-)
Regards, Tony

Bye now.....Missing you already..... NOT