Airy R Bean

I notice that you don't specify what of ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Your linking holders of the FL with 'turnip brains' might just qualify as 'insulting' to those holders. Mrs Windsor might have something to say as well, along with those nice chaps from Hereford, and those people that lost relatives when the Germans initiated WWII, for starters.

Please stop trying to rewrite history.

Reply to
RVMJ 99g

Seriously, no-one on uk.railway cares about any of this nonsense. Thanks.

--

***
*** Updating regularly throughout 2004 Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin.co.uk)

I don't think that anybody cares for the venting of Mr.Reay's spleen, nor for the hordes of birdbrains twittering along with him.

However, I reserve the right of reply in defence.

Apologies to those who've been exposed to the onslaught of infantility and irrelevance from the denizens of uk.radio.amateur and uk.rec.models.engineering!

Who'd have thought that expressing sentiments about what is, or is not, Ham radio, or the difficulties of driving stepper motors from a Windows PC could have caused such childish outbursts!

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Well said. Bean links something called 'ham radio' with 'gentlemanly traditions', thereby putting 100 years of female emancipation at risk [1], but nevertheless he does not hold a licence that describes either 'ham radio' or a 'ham licence'. By his logic he is not a gentleman!

[1] not relieved by referring to all and sundry by the feminine.
Reply to
RVMJ 99g

Well, I for one don't agree that Mr Reay's contributions comprise 'rather silly and childish outbursts'. I also don't agree that whatever he posts here should 'reflect' on his children, who do not post here. Your attitude to this is, IMHO, disgraceful. Take Mr Reay on and beat him if you can. I for one doubt you can. But I believe at a minimum you should apologise for causing concern where none should have been raised, like the 'gentlemanly traditions' of which you are so fond of would demand. HTH.

Reply to
RVMJ 99g

Talking about rewriting history, I found this rather interesting thread from a few years ago (well just over seven actually). I'm sure you'll remember his stance on Amateur Radio and how it is most certainly not dying...Oh and his views on Morse...

Enjoy

Best Wishes tox

Reply to
The Bean Machine

LOL!

I like the bit where he says "Why do we need a further exam for incentive licensing? Do we not have enough already?.... (1) CB licence as an appetite whetter (2) Novice licence (3) RAE."

Reply to
RVMJ 99g

Why is this stuff being cross-posted to uk.railway? No-one here cares!

--

***
*** Updating regularly throughout 2004 Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin.co.uk)
Reply to
Rich Mackin

And no-one cares in uk.radio.amateur, uk.rec.models.engineering or alt.engineering.electrical

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Only because they're an easy target.. What could be simpler using children for personal gain and for abuse?

see

Rgds

Reply to
F1LBY

Please go and good riddance.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

They would find a gutter personality - airy r. bean.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

Well, all I can say is that if he darkens the doors of ukmodeleng & perpetrates the kind of behaviour he has displayed here, the shrift he will receive will be very short indeed.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

You are a LIAR

No, YOU are a LIAR

No, I'm not lying when I call you a LIAR

Yes you are. If you call me a LIAR, then you are lying.

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE

No, you're the LIAR

No, I am telling the truth; you are the LIAR

But if you call me a LIAR, then you are lying; and, I am telling the truth when I call you a LIAR

LIAR

No, YOU

Reply to
indago

Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

They are anagrams.

Brian Reay is a real person, me.

Airy R Bean posts things like:

The three young ladies he refers to are my daughters.

Now, I'm sure he will try to 'explain' his postings but there are many other made under his various false names.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Stupid boy.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Stupid boy.

Grow up.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

I think that you'll find that I am not squabbling, but am asserting the right to reply, in each case.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean