Airy R Bean

Chris - G0TOO wrote:

Well said. Bean links something called 'ham radio' with 'gentlemanly traditions', thereby putting 100 years of female emancipation at risk [1], but nevertheless he does not hold a licence that describes either 'ham radio' or a 'ham licence'. By his logic he is not a gentleman!
[1] not relieved by referring to all and sundry by the feminine.
--
from
RVMJ

more
the
you
your
Airy R. Bean wrote:

Well, I for one don't agree that Mr Reay's contributions comprise 'rather silly and childish outbursts'. I also don't agree that whatever he posts here should 'reflect' on his children, who do not post here. Your attitude to this is, IMHO, disgraceful. Take Mr Reay on and beat him if you can. I for one doubt you can. But I believe at a minimum you should apologise for causing concern where none should have been raised, like the 'gentlemanly traditions' of which you are so fond of would demand. HTH.
--
from
RVMJ
(dot) 99g (at) BTinternet (dot) com
4ax.com:

[Follow-ups set]
RVMJ,
I think that the majority of posters in uk.r.a agree with your "I for one don't agree that Mr Reay's contributions comprise 'rather silly and childish outbursts'". I also think that there is a great deal of support for your view that references to Brian's (or any other) children are totally reprehensible.
Geoff

So why are so many posts (around 37) from you in Google referring to them?
All ready to be printed off, with IP addresses that link them to you.
I wonder how you will explain that to Wiltshire Police, and your family and neighbours.
In contrast, there is one from me, mentioning one of them with perfectly reasonable reference to learning Latin.
Anyway, this debate is pointless. You don't have to convince me or anyone in the NG you are 'innocent' - your problem will be much closer to home. ISP, police, family, neighbours. Your continued attempts to defend you actions is just making you look more guilty.
Of course, your law book might help but I fancy even you have spotted that isn't the case.

them?
Indeed Brian, from the vast proliferation of bilge he has subjected us all to, I would suggest his keyboard must be water cooled!
Regards tox
I shall simply show them to be a defence against the scurrilous and ongoing attack that has come from you, an attack that has been as wide ranging in its scope as it has been untrue.
I think that you yourself need to research the offence of, "Wasting Police Time".

and
Mr.Reay continues with his rather silly and childish sneers.
What on earth would his daughters think of him if they were allowed to have access to Usenet? Would they find there to be a disparity, hypocrisy perhaps, against the standards that he imposes on them while they grow up?

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:58:48 +0000, Airy R. Bean wrote:

They would find a gutter personality - airy r. bean.
--
Neil
Delete delete to get address

that
check this out it must be him
http://www.g6lvb.com/images/airyrbean.jpg
In uk.radio.amateur, jOn..... said:

ROFL.
*Superb*
--
Smile...tomorrow will be worse
M3EQK

It would seem that a large number of the posts are in reply to your own raising of the subject.

them?

in
I wonder what stories his neighbours could tell... Maybe a letter or two asking them :)
All outgoing mail is checked using
Sophos Anti-Virus

It would appear that Gareth Evans is still the same disruptive nuisance as the one we were caused to release from employment at Westinghouse.
David
in message

...........SNIP.........
same disruptive

from employment at

Do tell us more please.

Well, let us just say that he had a few 'distractions' that kept him from doing his job, which it soon became clear he was technically under qualified to complete. He concocted imaginative tale to cover up his failings. After many complaints he was downsized. There where a few threats of legal action, claims of malpractice, etc etc but he wasn't worth taking to court really.
Last I heard he was trying to pass himself off as a software consultant. Given his activities, was a high risk occupation.
CP

Well, let us just say that he had a few 'distractions' that kept him from doing his job, which it soon became clear he was technically under qualified to complete. He concocted imaginative tale to cover up his failings and after many complaints he was downsized. There where a few threats of legal action, claims of malpractice, etc etc but he wasn't really worth taking to court.
Last I heard he was trying to pass himself off as a software consultant. Given his activities and ability not a occupation a sane man attempt.
CP

Spare uk.railway - we really couldn't care less.

You should. Airy R Bean has caused problems in your group.
If you have children you should also hope he doesn't take an interest in them.
GW