Shannon/Nyquist URL?

I'm looking for a URL to give me an original (as far as possible) copy of the Shannon/Nyquist Sampling And Reconstruction Theorem.

(I've obtained Shannon's, "A Mathematical Theory Of Communication" in the last couple of days, so I'm hoping that the former will also be available, but it hasn't appeared to me in any Google search)

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

There are more Search Engines than Google.

Potential contributors to this thread are warned that failure to accept the concept of 'Big-K' that will surely be advanced is likely to result in their being castigated for that lack.

Reply to
RVMJ 99g

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:31:22 -0000, as the pitiful wreck that had once been "Airy R. Bean" was cut from the mess that had once been his life, he managed to utter:

Those intending to respond, should bear in mind that the 'technical' reading of this poster, is on a par with his wife Elisabeth's reading of Womans Weekly (or was it Peoples Friend?).

Anytime you are ready for another go at The English Game, old fruit. You be sure and let me know.

Old Nick.

Reply to
lucifer