Source for a copy of "Fourteen U.S. Army Missiles of the Cold War"?

Hi Folks: I'd like to buy a copy of "Fourteen U.S. Army Missiles of the Cold War" but NARTS is out of stock. I don't think Peter has any more. I've
checked a lot of online vendors with no luck. Do you know of a copy for sale? Thanks and happy holidays!
--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3
I contacted Peter a few months back about this book. He said he has plans to re-release it; no timeframe though. Hopefully that will happen; I'd like a copy too. -Scott
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Peter, R-S-G is still around!!!!
http://www.diwan.com/ready/prsg.htm
- Dale Windsor ex-graphic wonk
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

And for converting MacDraw files
http://www.imageconverterplus.com /
- Dale Windsor
I'll just point out that the problem isn't technical impossiblity--I have the technology and techniques to convert these booklets over. The problem is one of my time, priorities, and distractions from other parts of my life.
I've found someone with an extra copy, so I'm all set. Rockets are a hobby and we all understand that family and work issues need to come first. My guess is that everyone would prefer you spend your available time working on new releases as opposed to rereleasing old material. Thanks for all the cool stuff you do for the hobby!     Best wishes,     Will