Re: need copy of autocad 2004

Try hear
http://www.autodesk.com /
Yes. Works every time. They're good about that.

snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca says...
If you explain your situation to Autodesk they will send you a free copy. Autodesk realizes that some people just can't afford to pay for their product.
    -Dennis

Right, that's what I did.
nospam
says...

Yes and I bet they sent you one as well :)
-- ===============================Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ===============================
says... : > : > : > If you explain your situation to Autodesk they will : > send you a free copy. Autodesk realizes that some : > people just can't afford to pay for their product. : > : > -Dennis : > > : > > : > > : > > : > > : > : :
snipped-for-privacy@clan.macleod.co.uk says...

Is that a "wink", or a "nod".

Well yes, but I did have to pay shipping.
nospam
says...