Re: need copy of autocad 2004

Yes. Works every time. They're good about that.

Reply to
CW

If you explain your situation to Autodesk they will send you a free copy. Autodesk realizes that some people just can't afford to pay for their product.

-Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Right, that's what I did.

nospam

Reply to
NoSpam

Yes and I bet they sent you one as well :¬)

-- ================================ Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ================================

: >

: > If you explain your situation to Autodesk they will : > send you a free copy. Autodesk realizes that some : > people just can't afford to pay for their product. : >

: > -Dennis : > >

: > >

: > >

: > >

: > >

: >

: :

Reply to
Macleod

Is that a "wink", or a "nod".

Reply to
Dennis

Well yes, but I did have to pay shipping.

nospam

Reply to
NoSpam