Re: need copy of autocad 2004

Yes. Works every time. They're good about that.
Reply to
CW
If you explain your situation to Autodesk they will send you a free copy. Autodesk realizes that some people just can't afford to pay for their product.
-Dennis
Reply to
Dennis
Right, that's what I did.
nospam
Reply to
NoSpam
Yes and I bet they sent you one as well :¬)
-- ================================ Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ================================
: Right, that's what I did. : : nospam :
: > : > : > : > If you explain your situation to Autodesk they will : > send you a free copy. Autodesk realizes that some : > people just can't afford to pay for their product. : > : > -Dennis : > > : > > : > > : > > : > > : > : :
Reply to
Macleod
Is that a "wink", or a "nod".
Reply to
Dennis
Well yes, but I did have to pay shipping.
nospam
Reply to
NoSpam