ACAD.EXE stays runing as a process...

...after I close it. AutoDesk support says I need a vbscripting engine update from Microsoft, but their link to the MS site is broken. I looked around on the MS site. I can find tons of security patches and fixes for specific problems, but not this vbscripting engine I need. I think it comes down to me not searching with the proper keywords. Anyone have the link?

To AutoDesk: please update your links!. bg

Reply to
BG250

Have you tried searching for the filename from the link?

Alternatively try working your way up the URL.

i.e, if the faulty link is

try
then
then
hopefully you'll still hit something semi-relevant that way rather than going right hte way up to the homepage.

DJE

Reply to
Daniel J. Ellis