ACAD.EXE stays runing as a process...

...after I close it. AutoDesk support says I need a vbscripting engine update from Microsoft, but their link to the MS site is broken. I looked
around on the MS site. I can find tons of security patches and fixes for specific problems, but not this vbscripting engine I need. I think it comes down to me not searching with the proper keywords. Anyone have the link?
To AutoDesk: please update your links!. bg
Have you tried searching for the filename from the link?
Alternatively try working your way up the URL.
i.e, if the faulty link is
http://www.autodesk.com/aaaaaa/bbb/ccc/ddd/eee/fff/ggg.htm
try http://www.autodesk.com/aaaaaa/bbb/ccc/ddd/eee/fff /
then http://www.autodesk.com/aaaaaa/bbb/ccc/ddd/eee
then http://www.autodesk.com/aaaaaa/bbb/ccc/ddd
hopefully you'll still hit something semi-relevant that way rather than going right hte way up to the homepage.
DJE

comes