?

Hi Andrea; Maybe you can tell me why i cannot save a rendered 3-d drawing. It seems that I am failing to click something in the render dialog box before i save. I am totallynew to 3-D. Guido De Angelis

Reply to
Guido De Angelis

You can save it, just not rendered. A rendered image is saved to another file type (bitmap).

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Try;

Tools Preferences Printer New Raster file export ADI by Autodesk

and go through the setup questions.

Reply to
B. W. Salt.