?

Hi Andrea; Maybe you can tell me why i cannot save a rendered 3-d drawing. It seems that I am failing to click something in the render dialog box
before i save. I am totallynew to 3-D. Guido De Angelis
You can save it, just not rendered. A rendered image is saved to another file type (bitmap).
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com