Make list or Macro to close drawing without saving?

I would like to make a button that with one click of a mouse it would close a drawing without asking me to save. Often I open many drawings that I
want to look at and then close with out saving. Is it possible with macros or lisp? I tried a macro, but it brings up file dialog box "save yes or no". It will not accept the "no" in the macro.
Try this part of code:
(command "quit" "y")
You can place this code in the a button
Michel

close
Sorry, I should clarify. I would like to close each selected file with one mouse click. So if I have 4 drawing that I want to close, I would have to click 4 times. I don't want to "quite" because I always have some drawings in progress that I don't want to close. I tried to put (command "close" "n") in the button, and it recognizes the close command, but does not recognize the "n" (no) command.
e.g. Command: (command "close" "n") close Command: n Unknown command "N". Press F1 for help.

"save
lbbs wrote:

FWIW
From VBA, this Sub worked:
Sub CloseMe() ThisDrawing.Close End Sub
I'm sure you can call this same thing through the VLAX functions, I'm just not sure how, exactly you do it. If I find it, I'll repost.
I am not familiar with vba. Where would I intput that routine? Any ideas how to do it with macro or lisp?

with
have
(command
does
lbbs wrote:

Go to this link http://code.acadx.com/ and check out "ax:CloseAll". It closes all drawings but could be modified.
How about Alt + F4 and hold down Alt and N?
Matthew

close