Overwrite dialog no longer comes up in SW 2005 (VB macro)

I have (2) macros that I use to automatically save a file to a certain directory. The first macro saves the flat pattern as a DXF file and the second macro saves a drawing as a PDF to a certain directory.

In SW 2004, if a file existed with the same filename, a dialog box would pop-up asking if you wanted to overwrite the file. In SW 2005, this dialog doesnt come up.

Anyone else have this problem with macros that save files to a specified directory?

Reply to
SW Monkey

Just to clarify, I like to get this notification so I know a file exist, but its ok to overwrite the file.

Reply to
SW Monkey