SolidWorks Macro Needed

Hello Everyone
We have a need for a custom macro for SolidWorks. I have created some basic
macros that do the job but we need them improved for final use. I have
listed the requirements below for this macro. If you are interested in
working on this please contact me at the number below as soon as possible.
Macro Requirements
1.. Take user input via a user form. Input items are Order No, Style,
Width, Rise, and Height. Not all variables are needed for each style.
Style
Width
Rise
Height
A1
A2
A4
A5
A6
2.. Copy existing part and drawing file to new name based on Order No.
Warn user if file already exists and overwrite if desired.
3.. Modify dimensions based on user input.
4.. Save new part and drawing and make a DXF of the drawing.
5.. Close part but leave drawing open for review.
I will need a quote for the cost to do this programming.
Regards
Mark Downey
Product Development Engineer
Hunter Douglas
snipped-for-privacy@hunterdouglas.com
Office: 480-308-8196
Reply to
Mark Downey
After getting to the office I see that the table did not post very well. Here are the details in a text format:
Style A1 Width Style A2 Width Style A4 Width, Rise, Height Style A5 Width, Height Style A6 Width, Rise, Height
Regards
Mark Downey
Reply to
mdowney
Mark,
Are you using SW 2006?
If so, you might want to consider the free 12 month license of DriveworksXpress included with 2006. There is a flyer in the SW 2006 upgrade box.
You can also find info about it at

FYI, you would need the full version of Driveworks to address your automatic DXF file file creation requirement.
It's a pretty cool "engineer to order" application.
John
Reply to
John Picinich
John
Thanks for the reply. Yes we are using SW2006. I downloaded and tried DriveWorks Express; it is an impressive program. It would definitely do the job for us however at this point it is probably more than we need. I believe a macro is really what we need.
Regards
Mark
Reply to
mdowney