Please help this total newbie

Will someone please define Parametric modeling in such a way that a total neophyte would understand? I did look up the definition in Google, but I believe one would need to be be a Cal Tech math major to understand it.

2nd question: Can 2-d drawings be imported into SW to be extruded and converted to 3-D, in lieu of doing the initial 2-d dimensioned drawing in SW? What happens to the difference in format, .dwg to .sld? Thanking you in advance, Guido De Angelis
Reply to
Guido De Angelis

Guido,

I explained it pretty simply in my private email to you

What part don't you understand ????

Reply to
MM