Autodesk Batch Drawing Converter for AutoCAD 2004

You can download the Autodesk Batch Drawing Converter for AutoCAD 2004 at http://tinyurl.com/8427
-- /////
(o)-(o) ---ooO---(_)---Ooo-------------------------- Patrick EMIN http://www.CADxp.com/goodies The french CAD portal

More on that... The link I gave you earlier (http://tinyurl.com/8427 ) now points to an invalid page (first released by www.tenlinks.com) because Autodesk realized after a few minutes there were two URL for the MigrationTools download. It removed the first one and kept only the http://www.autodesk.com/migrationtools one... This explains why I was able to download localized versions that are apparently not ready (missing R14 option)...
-- ///// (o)-(o) ---ooO---(_)---Ooo-------------------------- Patrick EMIN http://www.CADxp.com/goodies The french CAD portal
Not anymore !!!!
I get a messgae thet the page could not be found and could have moved
Alan
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:50:06 +0200, "Patrick EMIN"

Yes, I explain why in my last post.