Autodesk Batch Drawing Converter for AutoCAD 2004

You can download the Autodesk Batch Drawing Converter for AutoCAD 2004 at

/////
(o)-(o)
---ooO---(_)---Ooo--------------------------
Patrick EMIN
french CAD portal
Reply to
Patrick EMIN
"Patrick EMIN" a écrit dans le message de news: 3f380182$0$9625$ snipped-for-privacy@news.club-internet.fr...
More on that... The link I gave you earlier
now points to an invalid page (first released by
because Autodesk realized after a few minutes there were two URL for the MigrationTools download. It removed the first one and kept only the
one... This explains why I was able to download localized versions that are apparently not ready (missing R14 option)...
-- ///// (o)-(o) ---ooO---(_)---Ooo-------------------------- Patrick EMIN
french CAD portal
Reply to
Patrick EMIN
Not anymore !!!!
I get a messgae thet the page could not be found and could have moved
Alan
Reply to
cadalot
"cadalot" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...