Menu Load Failed

I get the error message;

menu load failed c/program files/autocad R14 spport/acad.(mnu/mns/mnc)

when I open CAD 2002. It happened when I tried to import a profile which must have been an R14 one. I dont have R14 on the comp anymore, is it possible to just reload the default? I dont have a single toolbar onscreen! Regards Lee

--

Lee Davison

Type OPTIONS Pick Profiles and select a different profile. If there is only the one profile, pick the RESET button. Otherwise you'll have to pick Opttions\Files and navigate to the MENU file location.

John B

johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.

Reply to
john