Menu Load Failed

I get the error message;
menu load failed c/program files/autocad R14 spport/acad.(mnu/mns/mnc)
when I open CAD 2002. It happened when I tried to import a profile which
must have been an R14 one. I dont have R14 on the comp anymore, is it possible to just reload the default? I dont have a single toolbar onscreen! Regards Lee
-- www.geocities.com/ldavison10
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:03:51 +0000 (UTC), "Lee Davison"

Type OPTIONS Pick Profiles and select a different profile. If there is only the one profile, pick the RESET button. Otherwise you'll have to pick Opttions\Files and navigate to the MENU file location.
John B
johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.