insert an image:

I am working on a new autocad lt 2002, never used before.

> > I want to insert an image: > > 'image' does not give me the hand to the browse button. > similarly, the design center doesnt show any of the .jpg ot .bmp format > files > like if autocad was not configured to read images. > any clues? > thanks >
Reply to
Francois LACOSTE

"Francois LACOSTE" a écrit dans le message de news: 3f45d570$0$9623$ snipped-for-privacy@news.club-internet.fr...

Have a look at this discussion:

are several ways to insert an image in LT.

-- ///// (o)-(o) ---ooO---(_)---Ooo-------------------------- Patrick EMIN

french CAD portal

Reply to
Patrick EMIN

Hi, Patric,

Please note that the ImageAttach utility is only needed in LT 2004 and that it only works in the English version.

Conny

"Patrick EMIN" skrev i meddelandet news:3f4687d3$0$9628$ snipped-for-privacy@news.club-internet.fr...

Reply to
Conny Klasson

In LT ... ? ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Francois, try this little trick:

1- type IMAGE 2- When "Image Manager" dialog box shows, type A or ALT+A 3- Et voila: the "Select Image File" dialog box will open and let you select the file you want to attach. Hope this will help (it works for me) Marin
Reply to
marin

Works fine in LT 2002 (just tried it). JPG and BMP!!

Regards,

Bruce

Reply to
Mr. B

Works in LT2000, 2000i & 2002, but not in LT2004.

Conny

"Mr. B" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Conny Klasson