Wrap an image on a shape

Hello all,

I am trying to wrap an image of a logo on a tube surface. Every time I try to import the image it gets put flat on the plane that I drew the sketch on. I would appreciate any help to wrap this on the face of a tube.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
tuculover

you need to use the wrap feature. select the sketch, select wrap, select the surface- doesn't always work, but there usually is a discernable reason. what year sw version are you using ?

Reply to
raamman