relative angle

Hi, I wanted to know if in AC2004 there is a command to create a line with a angle related to another line (in rhino = angled line)...

THANKS...

Reply to
PLUTONIUM

did you ever used the polar tracking feature ?

PLUTONIUM a écrit :

Reply to
Michel

Could you tell me how ?

for example, I have a line, and I want to draw another from the endpoint, with a angle between them of 22°...

THANKS......

Reply to
PLUTONIUM

set polarmode = 3 polarang = 22 autosnap = 47

Then activate polar tracking (F10)

then draw a line from Endpoint...then move the mouse to approx 22....you'll see...

PLUTONIUM a écrit :

Reply to
Michel

Try grip editing.

Select the existing line, then pick the end to copy/rotate from. Select copy and rotate from the command line, then enter the angle.

Reply to
TomD

...sorry, but doesn't it create an angle of 22° from the horizontal reference ?

Maybe I am wrong, but I want an certain angle "Y°" from a first line with anlge "X°"...., not from the absolute coordinates...

So doese "@" work also with angles ??? I was sure only for coordinates....

"RonB" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
PLUTONIUM

Yes, the way it was described.

Yes, it does work with angles. That's what the "

Reply to
TomD

Actually the Command is:(By the numbers)

Command:Line type, @length

Reply to
RonB

RELATIVE ANGLE = the degree of spread of your own sister's legs

Reply to
Longshot

"PLUTONIUM" a écrit dans le message de news: Btl9b.64735$ snipped-for-privacy@news1.tin.it...

Activate polar relative tracking and start your line either from the end point or any other point of the first line, the polar angle will be relative... Contrary to what's said in the dialog box and in the help, relative polar tracking does not work from the last drawn line (that would be not very useful) but from the last snaped line... and it works very well!

french CAD portal

Reply to
Patrick EMIN