relative angle

Hi, I wanted to know if in AC2004 there is a command to create a line with a angle related to another line (in rhino = angled line)...
THANKS...
did you ever used the polar tracking feature ?
PLUTONIUM a crit :

Could you tell me how ?
for example, I have a line, and I want to draw another from the endpoint, with a angle between them of 22...
THANKS......

Command: @10<22 Translation:Point relative(@) at angle 22deg(to the left)
--
<-<RonB>->
=======================

PLUTONIUM wrote:

Yes, the way it was described.

Yes, it does work with angles. That's what the "<" signifies, angle<distance.

Actually the Command is:(By the numbers)
--
<-<RonB>->

PLUTONIUM wrote:

Try grip editing.
Select the existing line, then pick the end to copy/rotate from. Select copy and rotate from the command line, then enter the angle.

Activate polar relative tracking and start your line either from the end point or any other point of the first line, the polar angle will be relative... Contrary to what's said in the dialog box and in the help, relative polar tracking does not work from the last drawn line (that would be not very useful) but from the last snaped line... and it works very well!
-- ///// (o)-(o) ---ooO---(_)---Ooo-------------------------- Patrick EMIN http://www.CADxp.com/english The french CAD portal