Re: to alt.cad.autocad readers

In the coming months a black spot will pop up everywhere . . .
> on store windows and newspaper boxes, on gas pumps and supermarket
> shelves. Open a magazine or newspaper - it's there. It's on TV.
> It stains the logos and smears the nerve centers of the world's
> biggest, dirtiest corporations.
>
> This is the mark of the people who don't approve of Bush's plan to
> control the world, who don't want countries "liberated" without UN
> backing, who can't stand anymore neo-con bravado shoved down their > throats.
>
> This is the mark of the people who want the Kyoto Protocol for the
> environment, who want the International Criminal Court for greater
> justice, who want a world where all nations, including the U.S.A.,
> are free of weapons of mass destruction, and who pledge to take their > country back.
I fail to see how this pertains to autocad in anyway. Although I may
not disagree with you, you should try spreading your propaganda
elsewhere. AS IN, NOT HERE!!!
Thanks
Dan s.
Reply to
Dan S.
I missed this original post, somehow. Sure is a funny one. This is paragraph is one of the funniest damn things I've read in quite some time.
But...........as Dan said, it does not belong here. Maybe re-post to alt.comedy
Reply to
TomD
Surely this belongs in alt.big.black.indelible.markers?
M.
Reply to
Michael O'Neill
Would this big black spot popping up everywhere also be referred to as VANDALISM ?
Reply to
Brian Spillane