Re: to alt.cad.autocad readers

I fail to see how this pertains to autocad in anyway. Although I may not disagree with you, you should try spreading your propaganda elsewhere. AS IN, NOT HERE!!!
Thanks Dan s.
<SNIPPED>

I missed this original post, somehow. Sure is a funny one. This is paragraph is one of the funniest damn things I've read in quite some time.
But...........as Dan said, it does not belong here. Maybe re-post to alt.comedy
Dan S. wrote:

Surely this belongs in alt.big.black.indelible.markers?
M.
Would this big black spot popping up everywhere also be referred to as VANDALISM ?