Industry Journal?

Can anyone help?
My brother has just graduated with a degree in Product Design Engineering, and he is looking for jobs in this field.
I understand he is very good at CAD, and would like to use CAD in this industry. This is the reason I have selected this newsgroup to ask. I am not an engineer (nor a CAD user) and I hope I am talking to the correct newsgroup.
I wanted to ask, on behalf of my brother, if there is a Journal for the Product Design Engineering Industry. One that might discuss recent industry devlopments, highlight prospective employers or advertise current job vacancies.
Any insights/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Dave
david jackson wrote:

You might want to try a group dedicated to 3D Modeling, or similar. This a general AutoCad group.
Tell him to move to China. US manufacturing is moving there.

Get real... http://www.cjhunter.com/ceweekly.html