Three "Ethnic Group" Drunks Joke

This showed up on rec.humor.funny. It has something to say about engineers. I left it as Norwegian - it could be Polish, Irish, or any flavor of the day, naturally.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

Three Norwegians went down to Mexico to celebrate college graduation, got drunk, and woke up in jail, only to find that they were to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, Sven, is strapped in the electric chair, and is asked if he has any last words. He says, "I yust graduated from Waldorf College and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent."

They throw the switch and nothing happens. They all immediately fall to the floor on their knees; beg for Sven's forgiveness, and release him.

The second, Lars, is strapped in and gives his last words, "I yust graduated from the Concordia College in Moorhead and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent."

They throw the switch and, again, nothing happens.

Again, they all immediately fall to their knees; beg for his forgiveness, and release him.

The last one, Ole, is strapped in and says, "Vell, I'm from the North Dakota State University and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell ya right now, ya ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in!"

Reply to
Brian Whatcott

Here's the English/French version with a Guillotine:

Martin

Reply to
martin

Good one!