Attach a raster image in LT...

At least in the french AutoCAD LT2000 and LT2002, type in the IMAGE command,
then press ALT+T, the select image dialog box invites you to select an
image... et voilà! That's that simple!
It does not seem to work in an american LT2004, but I could'nt try in an
american LT2000 or LT2002. Could somebody test this please? Thanks.
--
/////
(o)-(o)

Conny
"Patrick EMIN" skrev i meddelandet news:3f2aeca0$0$9623$ snipped-for-privacy@news.club-internet.fr...
Reply to
Conny Klasson
I'd be interested in this app. What and where is it?
Thanks!
Bruce
Reply to
Mr. B
Send email to snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com There are no download site yet. Beaware, it's a very simple solution...
For a more professional approach, I recommend Slingshot from

Conny
"Mr. B" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
Reply to
Conny Klasson