Attach a raster image in LT...

At least in the french AutoCAD LT2000 and LT2002, type in the IMAGE command, then press ALT+T, the select image dialog box invites you to select an
image... et voil! That's that simple!
It does not seem to work in an american LT2004, but I could'nt try in an american LT2000 or LT2002. Could somebody test this please? Thanks.
-- ///// (o)-(o) ---ooO---(_)---Ooo-------------------------- Patrick EMIN http://www.CADxp.com/goodies The french CAD portal
No, it does not work in LT 2004. They finaly removed the shortcut keys from the Image Manager dialog. As far as I know the shortcut trick works in LT 2000, 2000i and 2000. Assuming that you know that "ALT+A" is the shortcut for "Attach" in the English version.
I have a small program that enables the Attach and Deatch buttons in LT 2004. Let me know if you're intrested. It's free. I need to know the French words for "Attach" and "Detach" to make a French version :)
For a more proffesional solution, try Slingshot from www.drcauto.com
Conny

command,

I'd be interested in this app. What and where is it?
Thanks!
Bruce
Send email to snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com There are no download site yet. Beaware, it's a very simple solution...
For a more professional approach, I recommend Slingshot from www.drcauto.com