Reply to
Lev Milchin

You can get a Student version.

HTH,

Michael (LS)

Reply to
Michael (LS)

hi,

I am a collge student and learning autocad 2004. Can anybody tell me from where can I get Autocad 2004 for learning purposes?

Thanks

Reply to
Khan

Or you can by the student version. That expires in two years.

Reply to
CW

i don't know where you're from, but if you live in canada or the united states of america and attend school fulltime check out

/
they offer a ton of programs at a discounted price for students.

hth

lilmissgiggls

Reply to
lilmissgiggles