Autocad 2004

From Autodesk, but it expire in 30 days.
Reply to
Lev Milchin

You can get a Student version.
HTH,
Michael (LS)
Reply to
Michael (LS)
hi,
I am a collge student and learning autocad 2004. Can anybody tell me from
where can I get Autocad 2004 for learning purposes?
Thanks
Reply to
Khan
Or you can by the student version. That expires in two years.
Reply to
CW
i don't know where you're from, but if you live in canada or the united states of america and attend school fulltime check out
/
they offer a ton of programs at a discounted price for students.
hth
lilmissgiggls
Reply to
lilmissgiggles