Autocad 2004

hi,
I am a collge student and learning autocad 2004. Can anybody tell me from where can I get Autocad 2004 for learning purposes?
Thanks
From Autodesk, but it expire in 30 days.

Or you can by the student version. That expires in two years.

from

www.autodesk.com
You can get a Student version.
HTH,
Michael (LS)
i don't know where you're from, but if you live in canada or the united states of america and attend school fulltime check out www.studica.com / www.studica.ca they offer a ton of programs at a discounted price for students.
hth
lilmissgiggls

Try bearshare for 30 day trial.