AutoCAD Training

Hi

Can anyone send me a link where I can download a video/interactive training manual for autocad 2000/2002. Preferably for free (poor student). Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike Daley

search kazaa mate or trawl the newsgroups

Reply to
Mark

There's a heap of tutorials on the web, just download them and work your way through them. Just go to google and type in AutoCAD tutorials and take your pick.

David

Reply to
dNOfSPAMn

Try

There are same video course for AutoCAD and Thinkdesign In italian, at moment. Claudio

"dNOfSPAMn" ha scritto nel messaggio news:bv426s$dt8$ snipped-for-privacy@kermit.esat.net...

Reply to
Claudio G