AutoCAD Training

Hi
Can anyone send me a link where I can download a video/interactive training manual for autocad 2000/2002. Preferably for free (poor student).
Thanks
Mike
search kazaa mate or trawl the newsgroups

training
There's a heap of tutorials on the web, just download them and work your way through them. Just go to google and type in AutoCAD tutorials and take your pick.
David

training
Try www.corsiinrete.it There are same video course for AutoCAD and Thinkdesign In italian, at moment. Claudio