AutoCAD Training

Hi
Can anyone send me a link where I can download a video/interactive training
manual for autocad 2000/2002. Preferably for free (poor student).
Thanks
Mike
Reply to
Mike Daley
search kazaa mate or trawl the newsgroups
Reply to
Mark
There's a heap of tutorials on the web, just download them and work your way through them. Just go to google and type in AutoCAD tutorials and take your pick.
David
Reply to
dNOfSPAMn
Try
There are same video course for AutoCAD and Thinkdesign In italian, at moment. Claudio
"dNOfSPAMn" ha scritto nel messaggio news:bv426s$dt8$ snipped-for-privacy@kermit.esat.net...
Reply to
Claudio G