Spectrum Controls SOI 200 User Manual

Hi All!
Have a spectrum control SOI 200 here in a water treatment facility. They've
lost the user manual for it, it's hooked up to a SLC 5/02. Anyone in the
group know where I could obtain a user manual, preferably download in .pdf?
Tried emailing the manufacturer and manufacturer's new rep for the SOI 200,
no luck.
TIA
Fred
Reply to
Fred
can you spell google????
Subject: SOI-200 and SOI-250 Service and Repairs.
Spectrum Controls no longer services the SOI-200 and SOI-250. Kontrol Automation Inc. (KAI) has graciously offered to provide their services. If you need any assistance with your SOI-200 and SOI-250, please contact Ed Sharretts ( snipped-for-privacy@kontrolauto.com) KAI Kontrol Automation, Inc. P.O. Box 483, 528 Mildred Ave., Primos, PA 19018
Phone: 610-284-4106 Fax: 610-284-5770
Seems the units are discontinued
SQLit
Yes, already used Google to research and have already sent emails to both Spectrum and KAI and NO replys, that's why I tried the group. Still need to find a User's Guide for this unit if anyone can help.
TIA
Fred
Reply to
Fred