Spectrum Controls SOI 200 User Manual

Hi All!

Have a spectrum control SOI 200 here in a water treatment facility. They've lost the user manual for it, it's hooked up to a SLC 5/02. Anyone in the group know where I could obtain a user manual, preferably download in .pdf? Tried emailing the manufacturer and manufacturer's new rep for the SOI 200, no luck.

TIA

Fred

Reply to
Fred

can you spell google????

Subject: SOI-200 and SOI-250 Service and Repairs.

Spectrum Controls no longer services the SOI-200 and SOI-250. Kontrol Automation Inc. (KAI) has graciously offered to provide their services. If you need any assistance with your SOI-200 and SOI-250, please contact Ed Sharretts ( snipped-for-privacy@kontrolauto.com) KAI Kontrol Automation, Inc. P.O. Box 483, 528 Mildred Ave., Primos, PA 19018

Phone: 610-284-4106 Fax: 610-284-5770

Seems the units are discontinued

SQLit

Yes, already used Google to research and have already sent emails to both Spectrum and KAI and NO replys, that's why I tried the group. Still need to find a User's Guide for this unit if anyone can help.

TIA

Fred

Reply to
Fred