Spectrum Controls SOI 200 User Manual

Hi All!
Have a spectrum control SOI 200 here in a water treatment facility. They've lost the user manual for it, it's hooked up to a SLC 5/02. Anyone in the
group know where I could obtain a user manual, preferably download in .pdf? Tried emailing the manufacturer and manufacturer's new rep for the SOI 200, no luck.
TIA
Fred
--
`The secrecy of my job prevents me from knowing what I'm doing~

KAI Kontrol Automation, Inc. P.O. Box 483, 528 Mildred Ave., Primos, PA 19018
Phone: 610-284-4106 Fax: 610-284-5770
http://www.spectrumcontrols.com/obs_SOI-200_SOI-250.htm
Seems the units are discontinued
--- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com ). Version: 6.0.754 / Virus Database: 504 - Release Date: 9/6/2004
Yes, already used Google to research and have already sent emails to both Spectrum and KAI and NO replys, that's why I tried the group. Still need to find a User's Guide for this unit if anyone can help.
TIA
Fred