Multimeter Precision Gold M810 - User Manual

Help please,
I have 'lost' the user manual (leaflet) for my M810 meter. Can anyone let me have a photocopy, happy to pay cost and postage
many thanks
Mikey
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 01:11:56 -0700, mikey wrote:

They are available from
http://www.telford-electronics.co.uk/manual.php?alpha=P
near the bottom - didn't check prices though ;-)
Cheers Richard
--
I have become...............comfortably numb

I think Maplins stock the meters ....... try them !
Chris