Manual for a Wicksteed saw?

Does anyone have a manual for a Wicksteed Hydramatic power hacksaw I could copy, please? I've looked in the usual places and drawn a blank.
My saw looks like this one
http://www.go-dove.com/event-15430/Manufacturing-Machinery-Exchange-%28MMX%29-117-Online-Auction-UK/lot-264/Wicksteed-Hydramatic-Powered-Hacksaw
Thanks, Alan.
replying to Alan Ibbetson, Mikexx wrote: Long shot, and bad form to reply to an old post.
I've tried emailing Alan but the email bounced.
Does anyone have a manual for this Power Saw? Mine is of the 8" Hydramatic type.
It would be great if someone can send me a copy.
replying to Mikexx, phil scarisbrick wrote: hi alan i have just purchased a saw the same as yours while looking for info about it i found your enquiry i'm in the same boat did you find a manual could you let me copy it? if not perhaps you could tell me what rpm the motor needs to run at mine has no motor so i don't have a clue hope you can help thanks phil

i am in the same boat alan did you have any luck with the manual ? snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com thanks phil