Manual for a Wicksteed saw?

Does anyone have a manual for a Wicksteed Hydramatic power hacksaw I
could copy, please? I've looked in the usual places and drawn a blank.
My saw looks like this one

Thanks, Alan.
Reply to
Alan Ibbetson
Long shot, and bad form to reply to an old post.
I've tried emailing Alan but the email bounced.
Does anyone have a manual for this Power Saw? Mine is of the 8" Hydramatic type.
It would be great if someone can send me a copy.
Reply to
Mikexx
hi alan i have just purchased a saw the same as yours while looking for info about it i found your enquiry i'm in the same boat did you find a manual could you let me copy it? if not perhaps you could tell me what rpm the motor needs to run at mine has no motor so i don't have a clue hope you can help thanks phil
Reply to
phil scarisbrick
copy, please? I've looked in the usual places and drawn a blank. My saw looks like this one
i am in the same boat alan did you have any luck with the manual ? snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com thanks phil
Reply to
phil scarisbrick