Wanted - Deckel Gk-12 pantograph parts & user rmanual

I just picked up used Deckel Gk12 pantograph mill but need an instruction manual to help me with a new set up on it. Anyone that has one, I'll gladly pay for copying costs, shipping, plus some extra for your time if you'd share the information with me.

I've searched the internet high and low, but so for no luck.

Thanks.

Johnny Stout

Johnny Stout

Hey Johnny,

Have a look at the full company name, Friedrich Deckel Ag, at:

and also look at , but that brings them up as a subsidiary, which they may well be today.

I'd bet they have both a web page and a US distributor if you look long and hard enough. Great machines, but do take some skill to operate to full advantage. Get a cutter grinder too.

Take care.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Hans van Dongen

Yep. wthout a cutter grinder, the cost of cutters will be quite high for any pantograph mill unless you only do real coarse stuff. Single tooth cutters (D bits) are the way to go with those machines. Been there and done that.

Bob May