Wanted Gorton Pantograph Fonts

Im looking for at least one set of Pantograph Fonts that I can use on my (almost repaired) Gorton 3-Z pantograph. I also need a manual and users guide.
Chuckle..now that I have it..I dont have a clue how to use it.
Prefer swap and trade for ?
I will be at the Visalia show at least on Saturday, and possibly Sunday as well.
A side note..my home is about 2 hours south of there..so if anyone wants to go through my Stuff..now is your chance. Several people have indicated they will be down later on Sunday. I will fire up the BBQ for those that wander in.
Gunner
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.