Gorton P2-3 pantograph on Ebay-Alberta

This FINE machine (I saw it at Reliable Tool ...drool) will do regular
pantograph engraving....and it will also act as a tracer..put a 3D
object on the table and you can simply trace it in a larger, same size
or smaller duplicate. It will cut relief images, knife handles, trace
your computer keyboard , virtually anything you can put on the
table you can duplicate exactly.
Gunner wishing Alberta was a LOT closer or I knew a trucker coming
from that way.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle
behind each blade of grass." --Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
Reply to
Gunner
That does look like a beauty.
Useful when prints are not around and the broken item is bondo'd back to life to be copied.
If I only had the big bucks for a nice shop floor.
Martin
Reply to
Eastburn