fonts

where do the fonts *archstyle.shx* and *archis.shx* come from?

are they standard autocad fonts, or add ins?

thanks

Reply to
roy

The first one is a copyright protected thing that you buy from the creator. Don't know about the second.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

thankyouverymuch.

I am "helping" someone who want to bid on a contract for reviewing CAD drawings submitted to Division of Design & Construction. One of the things to flag is fonts you have to pay for. The state does not want to deal with that.

Every file I have seen thus far has included one or both of these fonts. Can we say "RESUBMIT"?

How is the weather up there? We had a low of about 45° last night...... But the days are clear and warm.

Reply to
roy

You can set autocad to substitute fonts, except that archstyle has a bunch of custom stuff in it that will get messed up when translated into another font.

Same here. A little below average but nice.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich