I need help in AUTOCAD fundamentals

I am a new learner in AUTOCAD so please help me with the basics
documentation of it. I will appreciate your immediate help!
Reply to
aacc
Read the HELP file.
Reply to
Bob Morrison
...and start at the front.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Maybe if you ask specific questions, you'll get specific answers. This is not a training group nor will anyone here attemp to cover the basics, there are just so much of them. I suggest to buy a good book
has a great selection), read the HELP files, or tinker around to get a feel for the program.
We will all help according to our own knowledge and training gladly if you'll just show a little effort yourself.
Dr Fléau
"aacc" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com...
Reply to
Dr Fleau
I personally found a used manual drafting text book at a thrift store for 2 dollars and did the exercises for practice.
Bob
Reply to
sycochkn
Yeah, but that took initiative.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
For a starter don't forget that other than what it means to start at the Front you must bring the "View" tool as part of your tool menus, in this case you know where you are in virtual space environment at any time during your drawing sessions.
Choong
Michael Bulatovich wrote:
Reply to
Choong