I need help in AUTOCAD fundamentals

I am a new learner in AUTOCAD so please help me with the basics documentation of it. I will appreciate your immediate help!

Add pictures here
✖
In a previous post aacc wrote...

Read the HELP file.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

...and start at the front.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Maybe if you ask specific questions, you'll get specific answers. This is not a training group nor will anyone here attemp to cover the basics, there are just so much of them. I suggest to buy a good book (www.amazon.com has a great selection), read the HELP files, or tinker around to get a feel for the program.
We will all help according to our own knowledge and training gladly if you'll just show a little effort yourself.
Dr Fléau

Add pictures here
✖

I personally found a used manual drafting text book at a thrift store for 2 dollars and did the exercises for practice.
Bob
Add pictures here
✖

Yeah, but that took initiative.