AutoCAD 2007 student version

I have an uninstalled 2007 student version. I cannot use it for profit as
it has a "banner" that cannot be removed. It is only the student version
that contains this problem. It is the full blown version, not a scaled down
version. I want to recover some of the money I spent for it. I was
wondering if it would be legal to sell it on Craig's List? Any comments
from anyone?
Many thanks in advance.
S. Smith
Reply to
S. Smith
autocad has forms and a system in place for transfering the ownership of their products from one person to another
The forms can be found online or calling support works
hope this helps
Sean
Reply to
Tindey
It was never registered, so whomever buys it from me can register it on their own. I am only asking $250 for it. The purchase price was $379.99 plus tax. I would prefer to sell it to someone in the Plano/Richardson/Allen areas. Thanks, S.Smith
Reply to
S. Smith