RAMCO Lathe parts/Manual - Wanted - HELP !!!!

rec.crafts.metalworking
I have purchased a RAMCO lathe model TK380, that is 15" X 32" and need
parts/manual. Do you have one ~ can you copy your manual ? Or direct me
to a source of parts and such.
Thanks in advance
Dustin
respond to snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com
or to alt.crafts.metalworking
Reply to
Dustin Janes
Dustin I have the same lathe with the same problem and would like any help in finding parts or manual for this machine Thank You Bill
Reply to
William PRINCE
Dustin I have the same lathe with the same problem and would like any help in finding parts or manual for this machine Thank You Bill
Reply to
William PRINCE
Looks like a pretty good clone of the Clausing 1500 lathe
Reply to
GunnerAsch
Looks like a pretty good clone of the Clausing 1500 lathe
Reply to
GunnerAsch
look at stool.com I found a complete manual in pdf form
Reply to
Steve
look at stool.com I found a complete manual in pdf form
Reply to
Steve
Do you think that he's still looking, after 17 years?
Reply to
Michael Terrell