RAMCO Lathe parts/Manual - Wanted - HELP !!!!

rec.crafts.metalworking
I have purchased a RAMCO lathe model TK380, that is 15" X 32" and need parts/manual. Do you have one ~ can you copy your manual ? Or direct me
to a source of parts and such.
Thanks in advance
Dustin respond to snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com or to alt.crafts.metalworking
replying to Dustin Janes, William PRINCE wrote: Dustin I have the same lathe with the same problem and would like any help in finding parts or manual for this machine Thank You Bill
replying to Dustin Janes, William PRINCE wrote: Dustin I have the same lathe with the same problem and would like any help in finding parts or manual for this machine Thank You Bill
replying to William PRINCE, GunnerAsch wrote: Looks like a pretty good clone of the Clausing 1500 lathe

Site Timeline

  • - the site's newest thread. Posted in