RAMCO Lathe parts/Manual - Wanted - HELP !!!!

rec.crafts.metalworking

I have purchased a RAMCO lathe model TK380, that is 15" X 32" and need parts/manual. Do you have one ~ can you copy your manual ? Or direct me to a source of parts and such.

Thanks in advance

Dustin respond to snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com or to alt.crafts.metalworking

Reply to
Dustin Janes

replying to Dustin Janes, William PRINCE wrote: Dustin I have the same lathe with the same problem and would like any help in finding parts or manual for this machine Thank You Bill

Reply to
William PRINCE

replying to William PRINCE, GunnerAsch wrote: Looks like a pretty good clone of the Clausing 1500 lathe

Reply to
GunnerAsch

replying to Dustin Janes, Steve wrote: look at stool.com I found a complete manual in pdf form

Reply to
Steve

replying to Dustin Janes, Steve wrote: look at stool.com I found a complete manual in pdf form

Reply to
Steve

Do you think that he's still looking, after 17 years?

Reply to
Michael Terrell