Where to purchase?

I want to cover a wooden dog box with aluminum sheeting. Anyone know where to purchase .040 sheeting that has a colored enamel
finish to it? Does it come in rolls, or sheets? It must be at least 48" wide. I'm having a heck of a time finding this stuff. Thanks.

Try a sign shop- they use a lot of the stuff.
-Carl
I built an enclosed trailer and used aluminum sheeting that I got from Research Alloys which is a metal scrapyard that carries much new stuff in Columbus OH. I bought sheets that were 48"x 90"x.035 for 8.00 a sheet. It was painted white on both sides and brand new. Dick
-- Repairing and building fine custom cues for real pool players at affordable prices for over 30 years. Richard H. Neighbors web site http://www.dickiecues.com ph.# (513) 242-1700 Cinti. OH

Dale

There is a company in town that does small metal buldings and metal roofs. I go there. Bob AZ