lathe powr-kraft model trt-2020

I have this lathe it 12"x 36". Model TRT-2020. I want to make sure if I have
the accessories and parts for it to operate. I do not have a manual. It was
sold by wards. Not sure if it was manufactured by rockwell or? I purchased it
to give away to relative, so I want it complete. It has four different places to
put the belt on motor and machine. Seems to run smooth but it has been setting
for a while. Would not mind knowing age, it I can get a copy of manual.
Reply to
paul
I did search on the model number and found several places with information. Suggest you do the same as I have no experience with that lathe.
Dan
Reply to
dcaster
I believe that Wards once sold the Logan lathes. Scott Logan used to be on this newsgroup, and stocked a lot of things for the lathes, including manuals, long after the machines were discontinued.
Do a web search for "Logan Actuator Company".
Good Luck, DoN.
Reply to
DoN. Nichols
The TRT-2020 is a wood lathe, it was manufactured by Magna Engineering, not Logan.

Paul K. Dickman
Reply to
Paul K. Dickman
I have not found anything. When I try to look it up at the sites it does not have this model. I need a copy of the owners manual if possible.
Reply to
paul
This is a wood lathe , originally mfd by Magna Engineering Corp. for M/W . I got this info from a link on the
website .
Reply to
Terry Coombs