Looking for parts for a Jet PBY 1024 Lathe

I am looking for a source for parts for my wife's lathe, yup, she bought it from Boeing Surplus and uses it weekly. It needs a better half-nut and a few other parts to bring it into 1st class shape. I have had trouble finding a source for parts. I would appricate any suggestions that you might have. I don't have time to make a new half nut right now.

Thanks for your help. Eagle

Reply to
Eagle

I believe that Leigh at MarMachine is a Jet dealer or authorized service center.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner

There is a Jet Dealer and distribution center off the West Valley Highway a few blocks north of Longacres Racetrack. I have bought parts for both woodworking and metalworking machines there. Look for Jet in the phone book.

Reply to
Ken Veto